Nov 5, 2011

...amaZed!!! ExciteD!!! ....unExpeTed!!!


:-)

Some sky shoots i use to take from my window... 
Yeah, from my home window.... sometimes i go to my verandah and shoot around too!! :)
Silly??!?   Whooooo... meeeeeeeee??!!
>:-)

Fotos sem Photoshop ou outras mer*@* k taizzzzz....upssss!!
:)
Okeizinhuuuu??!!?? Ora bamuz lá a bere!!!
:)






             Another day... ...and 'my' sky looked like... 

:(  Ohhh ...'my 1st spot sensor' can b seen above...Dammmm!!! :(
Can't u see it?! I hope u can't...ehehehe

:)

When i get the chance, i'll certainly go OUT 2 shoot around these wonders!!..
Catch ya leter on guyzzzzzzzzzzzz..................


:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful sky photos! :) - Kc_y0

Manu World said...

ehehe oh my dear,u are fast, ugh?? lol
thks 4 the comment.
:)
Kissssssssssssssssssssssss